Security & Privacy
OUR SECURITY POLICY
- We sign a Confidentiality Agreement with you.
- We, in turn, sign Non-Disclosure Agreements with every staff that we have in our facility.
- We never print out any data that you provide to us.
- The access to our facility is restricted to authorized staff.
- Our staff are throughly screened and hired only through referrals.
- Federal Trade Commision Fair
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.